Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Getting Ready for Baby...

Random pics of us preparing for Baby to arrive...





Animal quilt that my Mom, Hannah and Grandpa made for Baby Peanut




This is a very special quilt that my Grandma had started before she passed away that my Mom, Hannah and Grandpa finished for Baby Peanut!





Bassenet



35 week early labor scare, don't I look stunning in a hospital gown?!




35 week ultrasound...still a boy!




Travis and PopPop putting the crib together!!



Handy Daddy!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

Wow Honey! Everything is certainly coming together perfectly for your little Peanut's arrival. I can't believe it's almost time for him be born! The blankets are both so sweet; I'm so happy Peanut will have something of your wonderful Grandma's and that so many loving family members helped complete. I love you and hope you are taking it as easy as possible over there in Georgia.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

Love,
Autumn

Anonymous said...

Puppies01
I love the pics! Don't forget Grandpa tied a few knots for me on the blanket Grandma started..(sorry gettin teary eyed)..he even poked his finger on accident which is sooo totally what I do everytime I tie a quilt!:)
Any yes you look beautiful in a hospital gown! I'm glad that ya got things ready and waiting for Peanut. I love ya & miss ya!

Baby Peanut! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby Peanut! said...

I think it's wonderful that Grandpa was so involved, it really means alot to me, and that quilt already means the world to me!

Becca and Jon said...

Sorry! That annon. one is from me. I was having a blonde moment & couldn't figure out how to add the dumb thing! Love ya!

Becca and Jon said...

Yaaayyyyy!!! Wooooohooooo!!!!! My little nephew has arrived early but healthy! Congratulations! He's the most precious thing I've seen since my own sons! Even my boys say he's the cutest & they want to hold him! :) Love ya Connor!
Lots of kisses & hugs & loves, etc!
Auntie Becca:)