Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome to The World Connor William Rozar!!!


Daddy's exhausted

Auntie Hannah rocking Connor

Connor modeling his hospital T-Shirt

Getting cleaned up...Look at that HAIR!

I just can't kiss him enough!

Mommy cuddle time

Mommy Son time

Kiss Kiss time!

Auntie Hannah's cuddle time!

Hannah crawled in the hospital bed with me!!

Auntie Hannah holding Connor the first time!!!

Connor in the "special nursery"

Daddy's first night!

Daddy's first bottle!

Cousin Tayler holding Connor
Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop!

First time Mommy got to see and hold Connor!
Yes, I'm drugged up, I was still partially knocked out.
And yes, I'm crying, it was the happiest day of my life!

5 comments:

Becca and Jon said...

Aaaawww!!!! I looove the pics of Baby Connor!! He's such a gorgeous baby! I'm glad Hannah got to come & help ya out! Give my boy some kisses from his favorite auntie please!! :)- Love ya Hammie! And remember to take it easy & nap when Connor naps!1
Love,
Becca:)

Hannah said...

Happy Birthday Little Dude!! We're all glad to have you here safely & I bet Mommy is glad to have her insides back where they belong, well almost :) Adorable pictures, especially the ones with your Aunt Hannah! That hospital bed just looked to big for you and you needed a good laugh......plus I couldn't resist myself!
Love ya!

Travis, take care of my little sis & nephew!

~Auntie Hannah~

Jim said...

Aha! I always knew that your tough-guy routine was just an act. Look at how sweet and feminine you are when you kiss your own baby! You'll never be able to fool the world again. Now we all know that you're really just a softy at heart.

Beautiful baby, beautiful mama. Hannah looked pretty good, too. I'll reserve judgment on the dad until we meet, but he's probably a good fellow, too.
Love,

Jim

Autumn said...

YAY FOR BABY CONNOR!!! He is just beautiful and I loved all the pictures of you guys. I am so happy Hannah could be there to share the joy with you guys. It's only going to get better, too. Congratulations and so much love to you, Travis and my new adorable nephew!!! I can't wait to meet him. Please give him kisses from his Aunty Auty until then. I love you and am SO happy for you Heather!!

Love,
Autumn

Brandon and Breanne said...

I can't wait to see somemore pictures of him!!!