Friday, July 10, 2009

The Many Smiling, Happy Faces of Connor, as he Discovers the Beautiful World Before Him


OoH Hello there, I got a new toy! Wanna see me play in it?! Of course you do...

This is my elephant and parrot, and monkey, they make noise and light up!

My chair has eyeballs!!

Is there a frog on my head?!

Uh-OH! Mommy I think I squashed the bug!!

Hey there's another parrot up there!

I'm talking to my friends here...

and that silly elephant keeps talking back!

Chubber cheeks and chins!!

That froggies still on my head, huh?

I LOVE THIS SMILE/GIGGLE!!!!

OoH theres a camera in my face again, I guess I can pose for ya!





Hold onto your horses people, I'ma bouncin away!!!

I musta taken a wrong turn, I'm bouncin away and somehow I ended up in the rainforest! Now, how did that happen?!

This is so fun!

Autographs anyone?!

I'm adorable, and I know it!

Elvis grin!

I love ya'll!!! Watch me bounce!!


2 comments:

Becca and Jon said...

Oooohhh!! Oh my goodness, he's just about the cutest thing ever! I loove the videos! That's a cool new toy Connor & I love to hear you talkin! Auntie Becca loves you! *smooches*

Jim said...

I'm convinced that, if you look up the word cute, there's a picture of your son right there! He looks great, Heather!

Jim H.