Sunday, July 19, 2009

Super Baby...starring ConCon!!!!



Kisssy Kissy Kissy


WOooAHh!! Look at the view from here!!!


HEY! do I have a booger?!


Helllllooooo down there!!


It's a bird...it's a plane... no it's ....SUPERBABY!!!! Dun ta da duun! To the rescue!!



Everyone has been asking how I've gotten so skinny so soon after having a baby... well, this is how! Little ConCon demands a lot of attention, energy, entertainment, and LOTS of love from all the people in his lil world, especially Momma, and what can I say, he's got me wrapped around that itty bitty lil' pinky of his!!!


3 comments:

Becca and Jon said...

That boys is just suuper cuute!! I loove the videos! He really does like that doesn't he!? Loves ya baby!

Jim said...

Beautiful baby! He seems happy. So do you, for that matter. That's good to see.

Jim H.

Mellissa said...

He's getting big! and So cute!!