Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family Photo Time!


Clap those toe-toes!

Toe-toes who can touch their nose?!

Family shot, Momma, ConCon, Daddy, and Marley! (with Connor's mouth wide open, our lil chatterbox already :)

This is one of my favorites

70 some odd pounds is Too BIG to be a lapdog Marley!! Silly Girl!

Marley kissing "her baby" she's so attached to him!

Travis' "I'm tough!" look, but really he's just a big ol' softy!

See?! Told ya so!

Our beautiful lil' blessing!

Awwwhhh! I love how even when he's kising me, he's got his arm around Connor too!

Connor petting Marley, or maybe he's pulling her hair, at his age who really knows?

Forget the camera, I wanna pet that doggie!

He still wants to pet Marley, he already has a one-track-mind

I think this is a really good shot of us

2 comments:

Jim said...

Beautiful baby! Beautiful mom! Now all you need is a photographer who can put enought light on the subject.

Honestly, Heather, this may be the happiest I've seen you since I met you on that day you had a flat tire. Please! Complete the divorce. Marry this guy. Take temple preparation classes (like Autumn and Mike did. Go to the Atlanta Temple (or whichever one you prefer) and make this happy and beautiful family and eternal family!

Becca and Jon said...

Cute pics! I love how attached Connor & Marley are, it sooo cute!!