Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Splish Splash I'mma taking a bath...


ConCon can sit up almost all by himself, so we decided it was time for his first bath in the kitchen sink! My kitchen was soaked and we were all drenched by the time he wore himself out, but he had a blast!!

Ma! There's a fish in my bathwater!!!

Don't worry I'll get em'!

Got em'!!

Strategically placed washcloth

OoohhHh I can SPLASH!

Hey my toe-toes are down there!

Hello, I'm swimming with the fishies in the kitchen sink!



Splish Splash I'mma taking a bath, and soaking everyone in the room ;)

This is soooo fun!

ahhh that feels good!





Look at the chunky rolls! I love it!

He's facinated by the fishy toys

ooHh I think I can get...

Oh My Goodness a shower and a bath in the kitchen sink! How lucky am I?!

2 comments:

Jim said...

This is a beautiful baby boy with huge blue eyes. He gets his good looks from his mom who was always known to be beautiful when she wasn't angry. You need to save all these shots of the little guy. They'll be great for blackmailing him when girls start coming over to your house.

Becca and Jon said...

That's absolutely adorable!! I can't believe he's big enough to grab ahold of the little fishies!! The look on his face in that last picture is sooo cute!! Love you baby!! xoxoxo Auntie Becca :)