Saturday, September 5, 2009


Oh Hello again, look I can almost sit up by myself! Born to Rock is what my onesie says... I know what your all thinking that I'm gonna be a lil' rock star, well that's very possible, but here and now all I rock in is the rocking chair, silly people!

Mommy, cousin Camryn and Connor! Wow he looks sooo chubby in this one!

Camryn let me do her hair, and pick out her too cute outfit, and then totally insisted on wearing her hot pink cowgirl boots that day, it was adorable!!


I'm not sure what those looks are about, but check out the hat!

How sweet is this?! What a pair of good lookin' munchkins!



2 comments:

Becca and Jon said...

Those two are cute together! I like his outfit!

Jim said...

He's a dangerously cute little fellow. I guess he got that from his mom, eh?